আপনার ডেস্কটপে এই অ্যাপটি ডাউনলোড করুন
Using VLC to watch TV on your PC? Then you should definitely download the IPTV app.
IPTV is an incredible app that allows you to watch IPTV in an easy and simple way. You can watch IPTV from your Internet provider or free live TV channels from other sources in the web. Some of the features include:
* M3U and XSPF playlists support
* Playlists history
* Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
* Grid or list view of TV channels
* EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
In case you’re looking for additional features you can always download the Pro Version of IPTV, which offers:
* Ad free
* Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
* Start app on device boot option - useful for set-top boxes
* Auto-play last channel option
* Extended playlists history
Note: since IPTV doesn’t contain any built-in channels, it is essential for you to already have a playlist with TV channels in order to use this app.
* First you'll need to input m3u or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* For Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* For Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* The best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router - this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* Some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files, which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.